Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo!!

HALLOWEEN 2005 FLAPPER
























HALLOWEEN 2006
BALLERINA GONE WRONG
Note the black rose!

















































What a difference a year makes!! Our baby is growing up so fast. I'm thrilled that she's still into Halloween and thinks it's fun. She may look like the near-teen that she is, but she's still got some little-kid in her!

Last year I still had the hope (oh, the naivete) that Kavanna would be here for this Halloween. That would have been a treat, wouldn't it?! This year I just hope we'll have our referral by next Halloween, and even that seems overly optimistic.

Face it, I just hope we get Kavanna home before Ariel goes to college!!

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Ariel is beautiful no matter the costume!

I am hanging on to Kavanna and Jadyn being home next Halloween and trick-or-treating the eve away :0)

Ellen said...

I had the same pang on Halloween night as the tricker treaters came around. I thought to myself that Halloween always kick starts the holiday season, and I knew that Flora would be here by then. It did not occur to me that she wouldn't be until I had to redo my homestudy this week. Hang in there. With the same agency and LID maybe we'll meet in Bejing VERY SOON and this pain will be a distant memory.

Mary said...

great costume