Friday, January 05, 2007

Is this your daughter?













This is "Frances", the baby we have sponsored through Love Without Boundaries since last May. She was born November 2, 2005 in the Laibin province and has been in foster care most of her life. Recently we were told that she had been adopted. We'd love to let her family know what a joy it's been for us to follow her journey to her forever family. She's a delightful and beautiful baby, and we will always hold a place for her in our hearts. If she is your daughter and you feel comfortable, please email us and say hello.



5 comments:

C's Mom said...

She is lovely! Nothing more I can say than I wish she were my daughter.

Cavatica said...

She's beautiful. I hope you do find her parents. How neat.

Donna said...

I've seen the picture of this child sitting in the blue chair. Was it on your blog?

We're also sponsoring a child and our daughter was also sponsored. We're fortunate to be in contact with the family who sponsored her. This was arranged by the agency that handles the sponsorships. Maybe they could arrange it for you?

Donna

J said...

I know that I have seen Francis on a blog, but I have been following so many. I will let you know if I can find it again.

J said...

Try contacting http://www.pomegranatepages.com. This is a blog for two women. One from Canada and one from England. Both completed their adoption this Fall.