Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Where in the world is Ariel?



Ariel is in Italy with her sperm donor... er, biological father. He doesn't spend much time with her during the year. He doesn't help with homework or drive her places she needs to go. He's too busy doing important things like directing television. He does, however, sweep her off to Italy for adventure (if I sound sarcastic and resentful it's because I am). Right now Ariel is having lots of fun seeing the sights, shopping, and practicing her Italian. I'm thrilled for her but I miss her.

I really miss her.

David and I changed the SIM card in her phone and made it local to Italy, so she can make and take calls from her cell phone at local Italian rates. I don't know if that's possible for China but we plan on finding out.

Ciao for now.

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

I bet you miss her like mad!

I hope she has a fun and safe time but gets home soon :))

Valerie said...

Wow - go Ariel! What an adventure -- even if it is with the SD!

Nothing expands a child or adult's mind more than travel! And Italy, only the best destination on the planet.

I'm happy for her. When is she due back?

chad-roscoe said...

OMG your post is funny!
Have you heard from her? Everything okay?
:)
That SIM card thing, what are you the two most brilliant people ever?
Find out about China. We wanna know too!
xx~
Di

Rosie said...

Italy is gorgeous.Its one of my favourite places.I loved Rome.I bet you miss her.