Friday, March 21, 2008

When?????

Holy cow, the referrals are in our year. I can't believe that the CCAA is finally making referrals for people logged in our year. Whooo-hooo! What will the next referral cycle be? I think they will get through January 10th, 2006. This is based on them doing approximately 100 dossiers a month from the RQ poll, which is what they've averaged the past several months. That brings us to January 10th.

In the land of, We Can Dream, Can't We, is the hope that now that they've gotten through all the 2005 LIDs, they will speed up and get back to referring 15 days a month. I think this is highly unlikely, but just for fun, that would put them through January 19, 2006.

Now that's just crazy talk, I know!

But to think, two years ago they were doing 60 LIDs a month.

Anybody else have a guess about referrals in April??

3 comments:

chad-roscoe said...

Go for it! I believe! 15 days!
We can all dream together.
xx~
Di

Rosie said...

I can't beleive it.You'll be getting your referral soon.Wow.How exciting.

C's Mom said...

I'm still hanging my hat on the 13th and thinking I'm optimistic.