Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Soldiering... Er, Shouldering On...


This is my new diaper bag.    It's a shoulder bag... and also converts to a backpack.  It's got all kinds of very snazzy built-in pockets and other stuff, like an attached changing pad, that also detaches.  Basically, if James Bond had a diaper bag, this would be it.  This is the Aston Martin of diaper bags.

I bought it feeling defiant, as if to prove to myself that there really will be an end to this war... I mean, wait.  The last abysmal round of referrals were quite devastating and I felt quite defeated.  This very trendy (yet classic) diaper bag is my proclamation to myself that there really is an end to this wait.

And one day I'll be using this diaper bag for an actual baby (she wrote, willing it to happen).

Meanwhile my first baby is my height and wearing my clothes, which means that her wardrobe has effectively doubled and mine has diminished considerably.  What a life!

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Snappy little bag there...the time for it to go to work IS drawing closer slow but sure.

I decided to hold on further baby goods because I keep dreaming about that toddler boy!

chad-roscoe said...

I think you should feel honored that a teen-ager wants to wear your clothes... you must be hip! as that snazzy diaper bag will attest. Maybe I will buy myself some cloth diapers for the same reason. I am dying for them, and the little tushie that goes in 'em!
See you this weekend happily enough!
xx~
Di

Just Wedeminute said...

Great bag!!! Hope your waiting time is short...they always seem to take forever when you are waiting on your little loved one. Hang in there!

Alyson and Ford said...

Where are you? Hope all is well. We're hanging in there with you!

Alyson LID 01/27/06