Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Out of computer hell

Okay, two years with Adelphia cable and no problemo whatsoever. Then Time-Warner takes over and it's computer hell for days. Or rather, internet-connection hell. But now I'm ba-a-a-a-c-k!! Speaking of connections (the non-technological kind), last week I visted with Abbey, who is absolutely precious. Her mom, Christi, is head-over-heels over her and I am, too. Abbey is a delight: sweet, active, smart, funny. Adorable!! We met Christi at an FCC event a year ago, and now she finally has her baby. I also met a cyberfriend in person and made a new friend, Dianne, who is waiting for Sophie. Some other new friends, Dee and Damien, are leaving on Friday for China, and they'll be coming home with Amy. I can't wait for the day that our kids are all playing together and this wait will be a thing of the past!!

2 comments:

C's Mom said...

Oh how I second that thought....I, too, can't wait for the wait to be a thing of the past!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nina,

I'm so glad you are back!!!

I hope you and your family are having a Happy Hanukka. I know what you mean about the wait, I hate the wait, don't like, want or wish the wait - but, as Lou Reed says " I'm waiting on the man, although, I believe he meant it in different terms.." Let's hope the CCAA delivers, and gives us some hope that us Feb., LID'ers are out
before Hanukkah is over.... I miss you. Sending you smooches and a very HAPPY HANUKKAH.!!!