Monday, July 09, 2007

Phone Home In Style (from China or anywhere)



So the day has finally come for me to get internet access on the go. I went to look at Blackberrys, which seem way to complicated. The screen is kind of small and hard to read. The keyboard is small and weird. So we left T-Mobile and went to the Apple store to check out the new iPhones.

(sound of heavens parting and angels singing)

This phone is so amazing it (almost) defies description. I'm not usually into gadgets or high-tech anything. In fact, I'm a little bit of an analog person in a digital world.

Until now. I love this phone. Seriously.

I covet this phone. I'm sure a new, even better model is going to come out in a few months, and then I shall have it!! If you haven't seen an actual iPhone yet, go into your local Apple store and see for yourself.

And no, I do not own Apple stock, nor do I work for Apple. I'm just a sucker for ... er, consumer of... new and amazing technology.

4 comments:

Tasha Kent said...

The iPhone is out of this world. I hope it works in Uzbekistan for me!

Alyson and Ford said...

I am so with you. Our son-in-law's sister got one and blew us all away over the 4th showing us what it could do. I want one. Dear Lord forgive me - I coveted her phone. I did. I admit it. Prayers for forgiveness.

Speaking of which, I'll say a special prayer for you to get one if you'll say one for me :)

fm

C's Mom said...

My techno geek work partner and I are going to sign on for the second run on the iPhone. Let 'em work out any bugs. We'll both be glad to ditch our Treos. I think they are a pain.

4D said...

Sounds like a cool new toy!

Keep smilin!