Sunday, August 12, 2007

A new life for Ying!



Several weeks ago this baby, Ying, needed two surgeries before she had even a hope of leading a normal life. I'm thrilled to report that Ying's first surgery was successful and she does not need a second surgery!! She is going to grow up to be healthy (and she's clearly already happy).

Look at how cute she is! A huge THANKS to everyone who helped make this possible.

If you'd like to help other babies and children like Ying, please check out the Love Without Boundaries website. Even a donation of $10 a month can make a difference!

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

What a stunner! I love to hear such good news.

chad-roscoe said...

How great! I wish we could adopt her! Sooo sweet!
xx to you, doo-er of good deeds!
:)
di

Pug Mama said...

I just found your blog by following a link, and so on, and so on....
I read your post about your dog.
i am deeply sorry.
I lost my German Shepherd in March. It was on of the hardest things I have had to go through. I still cry all the time for him.
so sorry for you....

Rosie said...

Gosh shes adorable!!
When you log on to blogger.Go to your customised part and then add a page element and it will show you links,photos,text ect..
You can copy the photo of the dove..like you did on your page and add it to the photo bit on add page element.Then add the text..website address .You can do it!!! Thanks!!