Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've been tagged by Dale, who's Frances' father.  Okay, here goes:

EIGHT FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
Dexter
Dexter reruns (yes, I like it that much!)
Countdown With Keith Olbermann
The Daily Show 
Weeds
Law & Order
Law & Order SVU
Law & Order Criminal Intent

EIGHT THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
Kissed and hugged Ariel and told her I love her
Kissed and hugged Kavanna and told her I love her
Kissed and hugged my husband and told him I love him
Had therapy sessions with patients
Listened to the rain (a rarity in So California)
Bought holiday gifts
Talked to my mother in law
Saw my friend Mei Ling's new daughter Li Na (on her blog)

EIGHT THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
Taking a walk each day with David & Kavanna
Seeing my friends
Visiting with my family 
Returning to China
Our next family vacation to Europe
Living in a country governed by President Obama
Kavanna sleeping through the night
Reading a book while lounging near a pool (with sunscreen, of course!)

EIGHT FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:
The Jules Verne in Paris (it's in the Eiffel Tower; I first saw it when I lived there as a kid and was awed as I watched guests going up in the private elevator;  I finally dined there on our honeymoon).
The Saloon in Chicago (where we first discussed getting married)
High Tea at any Penninsula or Four Seasons Hotels
Empress for dim sum
Our local sushi restaurant
Our local Chinese restaurant
Our local Indian restaurant
Mi Piace

EIGHT THINGS ON MY WISH LIST:
A happy, healthy, long life for both my daughters
A happy, healthy, long life with the love of my life, David
World peace
A healthier global environment
Our 401K and other stocks to be worth what they were a year ago
For the CCAA to speed up so that my friends who are waiting don't have to wait so long
Thicker hair (it falls out from stress and apparently I'm very stressed)
A two week vacation on a beautiful island 


4 comments:

DBW said...

You didn't tag anyone-- you're much more considerate than I am. LOL
I hope you and your new family have a wonderful season!

rubyiscoming said...

man, we would get along SO well in person - love your posts on this meme :)

roffe said...

Hi..Greetings from Norway..

Alyson and Ford said...

We have alot of similar items on our list. Ours should be ready in a day or two to post.

Merry Christmas,
Alyzabeth's Mommy of Three Months!
Forever Family Day 09/16/08