Monday, July 06, 2009

Great weekend!



(this is a photo from April that I never posted but I love her pensive cutie-pie-ness)




These are just some photos from my phone... .more to come.  We had a wonderful time with Di and Dave, and their friend Renee who was visiting from Philly (I say that as if I'm comfortable with the term "Philly", although to be honest I've never been to Philadelphia - Pittsburg is as close as I've gotten - and never had a cheese steak sandwich, either... so there you have it), and our friend Val, with her sister and kids.

Kavanna was not too sure about the fireworks :)

The dress is a gift from my parents, who just got back from a holiday in Malaysia.  

Ariel spent the weekend at a friends beach house in Malibu.  She's living the life!

Hope everyone had a great Fourth!


2 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

So cute!! Kavanna is chubbing out. Just too precious!

BTW~ We lived in Malaysia in 2001.

ww said...

She is so adorable as always! Love her smile!