Sunday, March 25, 2007

updating profile


So, I need to post this photo to the blog in order to create a link for a new profile photo. The current one we have is a year old and I hate my hair in that photo. Yes, there it is, I'm confessing total cyberspace vanity. This is a better hair photo and therefore worthy of public viewing.
Changing blogger photos is suddenly much more important than cleaning the mountains of dog hair that appeared overnight in our home. Seriously, my dog's shedding hair could fill a king-size mattress in a matter of hours. I hate cleaning up dog hair. Hence, the sudden obsession with changing the profile.
Is it wrong to hate cleaning dog hair but also long to change diapers? I mean, really LOOK FORWARD to changing diapers?

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Sounds completely within normal limits to me :0)

I feel the same way about feline fur.

C's Mom said...

Love the photo by the way!

Yoli said...

Great hair, totally understand.


Yoli

Anonymous said...

Hi Nina -
You look beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you, David and Ariel on Monday nite.
xxoo
Wendy

kitchu said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog... I'm loving yours so far. And this post had me laughing. I just said to a friend that I could stuff pillows for every room in my house with cat and dog hair (cat more than dog, I have an English bulldog). And yeah... I'm looking forward to those stinky diapers as well! Back to read some more. How's the Mac working out?