Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thank you, Mei Ling!!


































































Last week I came home to a package from my wonderful new friend Mei Ling. Inside were some absolutely beautiful and thoughtful gifts: the most gorgeous pink photo album, a really cool and unique photo album for Ariel (it opens like an accordion and it's made in Hong Kong), a book on experiences in China and a sachet and heart-shaped soap. We absolutely love our gifts. I found it especially thoughtful that there was a special present just for Ariel. Sometimes people focus so much on the new baby that they forget there's a big girl in the house, and even a 12 year old can feel left out.

THANK YOU, Mei Ling, for your generosity, sensitivity and great taste!!

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Beautiful goodies!

Christi and Abbey said...

Wow! What a kind friend. Beautiful gifts.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Enjoying your site! What a beautiful family yu have! I emailed you about the Bruce Lee getup. Thanks for sharing your spot.

Anonymous said...

I always think the best gifts are the ones that you take the time to create. The hat you made for LiNa will forever be so special to me and her. But, since I lack in that department, and being an ex-buyer, I truly did receive a joy shopping for you, and Ariel. Ariel is very sweet and lovely, so of course I couldn't forget about her. Like mother, like child! Cheers,