Friday, August 11, 2006

12 Step Program



Hello, my name is Nina and I am addicted to the Rumor Queen Website.

I admit that I am powerless over this website. I have made a searching and fearless moral inventory of myself and admitted to my Higher Power, to myself and to others that I do not have the ability to stay away from the site, although I know it is bad for me (especially when I read that the wait may extend to t-t-t-three years).

I know I have harmed my friends and family by fretting incessantly over the rumors I find on the RQ Site. I am willing to make amends to them all (and I'll get right on that, just after I check the site again for the 100th time this week... er, today).


3 comments:

C's Mom said...

Right there with you, Nina. So, I won't offer to be your sponsor. That site is like crack to me although I manage to close my mind to that over 2 years stuff. No No No WAY!

Joannah said...

I guess I need to join, too. Those three year rumors have got me all boo boo kitty.

Christi and Abbey said...

I'm in the same boat. I am so glad that this wasn't available earlier in my journey. It's a like, but wish I didn't like, relationship.