Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kavanna had a lot of fun on her first Easter Egg Hunt today... What else does a nice little Chinese Jewish girl have to do on a beautiful Sunday morning during Passover??  The dress she's wearing was Ariel's.  I saved it for fifteen years.  I just KNEW I'd have another daughter!!




Kavanna and David checking out all the eggs she gathered.

David & Dave... quite a look, dontcha think?
Our friends Dave and Di who are waiting for Sophie.  I can't wait for their referral!!

And here are some photos from the Seder we had at our house on Wednesday night.  Kavanna's first Seder!!


Nina and her two daughters!!  Ariel is now TALLER than I am (and I'm 5'7").  Yikes.
BFF Elisabeth with me and Kavanna... and yes, that is a fork Kavanna is holding in her grubby hand.  Another yikes.  
Kavanna in mid-whirl... she's in constant motion!
Gathering before the big dinner... my friend Andy (in orange) probably just made a joke, which is why Lisa is doubling over, hopefully in laughter and not pain.

Happy Holidays to all.  

9 comments:

brenda said...

Well this is fabulous. What a wonderful family this little munchkin has been welcomed into. She is getting soooo pretty and you are doing a fabulous job with this little treasure. So happy for all of you.

DBW said...

You forgot to mention that your Asian Jewish Baby on an Easter Egg hunt was a non-practicing Buddhist six months ago. Thats an interesting dress. You move in interesting circles.

"M" said...

Such wonderful pictures!!! Love the one of the guys in the bunny ears...and, of course, love all of Kavanna. She looks great!

Happy Passover.

chad-roscoe said...

Fabulous photos!
Not only is Ariel taller, but more beautiful too. Oh boy, things are going to get interesting!
Love you~
Di

Rocío said...

Hi Nina! kavanna seems to be prettier every day. In Spain we dont celebrate Easter like you do but I think next year I will do. Guess why? I have a beautilful 12 months niece from Guangxi. My sister is at the nanning civil center right now. Just wanted to share my news with you.

Love from Spain
Rocío

C's Mom said...

What fun...you all look fabulous and I love that K is wearing A's dress.

The bunny ears actually work. It could start a trend ;0)

Christi and Abbey said...

looks like you all are doing great!

mei ling said...

Okay, I've been MIA too. I'm so so sorry. I finally have my computer working and, am also catching up. Kavanna and all of you are so fortunate to have this wonderful time of celebration. Since, I'm now catching up on all the entries, I also enjoyed the one of her, but mom, I'm not an early riser look. I've definitely had that feeling too. Ariel, looks happy even though the ligament tear she suffered in her ankle must be really painful. And, mom better be careful, soon Ariel will be towering over you, I suspect. Already, Li Na is over half my height. Obviously, she has daddy's tall gene. Anyway, it's great to see you all happy and healthy!!

Donna said...

Pretty dress! You need to find a pic of Ariel wearing it and scan it!

I saved some of my son's special outfits. Maybe someday there will be another baby boy in the family.

:)

Donna
Our blog: Double Happiness!