Monday, June 05, 2006

"Anytime Annie"






Allow me to gush for a moment. Ariel performed the role of "Anytime Annie" in 42nd Street this weekend, at a local theater, and she was amazing! Okay, I am admittedly biased but from all accounts, including completely objective strangers, she kicked stage butt! Not only is she talented (she sings! she dances! she acts!) but she's completely confident and fearless on stage. No photos were allowed in the theater so I don't have any from the show, but you get the idea... She's got attitude to spare! (luckily, rarely does she give us 'tude... she saves it for the shows)

I'm really proud of her commitment and tenacity. She worked very hard for months, rehearsing, taking tap and dance lessons, four days a week (on top of school and religious school). I can't wait to bring Kavanna to her shows!

No comments: