Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The call before the call...


Our agency called today and asked about our contact information - as in, which number should they call with our referral.  We don't expect our referral in August.  Maybe they are really prepared and getting ready far ahead of time.  Or maybe they think there's more than a microscopic chance that we'll sneak into July.    

Wow.   

Update:  our agency confirmed that they want the information "just in case" we get a referral in the July batch.  They think it will probably be August for us but they also said "you never know" and that's why they want our information now rather than later.  

8 comments:

kitchu said...

WOW. That's gotta feel huge.

Alyson and Ford said...

How exciting is that?!?!!! I hope you're feeling over the top happy with that call because we're over the top happy for you! Too Good!!
peace
fm

chad-roscoe said...

OM holey God! What wonderful news! How great is that?
We are so excited for you!
xx~
D&D

Yoli said...

Wow how exciting!!! I am happy for you!

Ellen said...

Exciting!!! Could it really be the end of this road? I am certainly ready for a new path, one that includes a daughter born in China on which to accompany me....

Nina, I have enjoyed your thoughtful, soulful, and honest posts on your blog and on the forum. I had hoped that maybe our paths would cross at some point in China. With an LID 11 days behind you, I doubt that will happen. I truly wish you the best and a speedy referral!

Anonymous said...

That would totally blow if they got your referral and didn't have a good contact number. Glad they are being proactive. How exciting.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you have to tell us do you have your list ready... I'm just overjoyed for you - and David and Ariel - and Kavanna - please put me on your call list - I want to know too... much love