Monday, June 30, 2008

We've been tagged!

In the nearly three years that we've been on this journey, we've had the pleasure of meeting (in cyberspace) some wonderful people.  Ford & Alyson are among our favorite people who we have never met in person.  Their LID is 1/27/06 and my fingers are crossed that they'll get their referral this week!!   Oh, the suspense!  In the meantime, Ford & Alyson tagged us with the following challenge:

Write a six word memoir.  

Yikes.

It's so much easier to write a whole novel than it is to sum up a life in a mere six words.   Okay, slight hyperbole, there.  After giving this challenge a great deal of thought, I decided to... um, cheat. 

Instead of writing a memoir, I'm going to sum up my life philosophy, which has carried me through my life and is thus applicable to this challenge (if you say it with conviction, it's true, right?).  So... drum roll.  Here's my six word memoir/philosophy of life:

LIVE, DO NOT MERELY EXIST.  ALWAYS!

And now, in the tradition of all internet tagging, I pass the baton to five more people:

Di & Dave are waiting for Sophie.

Kris is waiting for Macy!

Ellen is waiting for Flora.

Connie is waiting for Jadyn.

Beth & Mok just got their referral for twins at The China Expedition.

5 comments:

chad-roscoe said...

Is that a philosophy and a haiku?
It sure reads like pure poetry!
Okay, I will get my bean to work on this. Check back tonight!
xx~
D & perhaps D too

C's Mom said...

Well put!

I'll have to give that one some thought. I usually tend to be verbose so this will be quite a feat :0)

chad-roscoe said...

All done.
;)
http://www.sophieonmymind.blogspot.com/

Alyson and Ford said...

Wonderful! I love it!
Thanks for playing and linking us!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

bb said...

Oh dear, I'm not sure my brain works anymore post referral. I am not the "writer" type but I will give it a shot.
beth : )