Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shameless bragging



Ariel has recently gotten interested in photography.  These are a couple of her recent self portraits.  I'm so proud of her! 

The blue wall is the color of her bedroom.  When we had Kavanna's room painted I didn't want Ariel to feel left out and asked if she wanted her room painted as well.  I let her pick the color. Her first pick was a deep magenta (and dark blue ceiling), which I didn't approve of, but this one is beautiful!!  It's such a happy color, for a happy, vibrant kid.


6 comments:

Mel said...

She's definitely brag-worthy, what a gorgeous girl. And good with a camera too!

Alyson and Ford said...

When deserved, I think we should brag on our kids and in your daughter's case, I think bragging is in order!!!

Profs to you for letting her paint her room! And photography is cool. Proud of Ariel!!!

C's Mom said...

Beautiful...your girl AND her work!

I love the color of the room too.

chad-roscoe said...

Love that color. Is it a sort of robin's egg blue? It goes beautifully with Ariel, and she did excellent photos.
xx~
Di

Christi and Abbey said...

Gorgeous!! Those are awesome photos : )

Rosie said...

Fantastic photos.Talent.