Friday, August 01, 2008


That about sums it up.  I hope to hear Monday that referrals are on their way and expected to arrive Wednesday.  I hope to hear Wednesday that the CCAA referred at least through 2/06/06.  Those are my hopes du jour.  

Oh, and I hope for world peace, an end to global warming, as well as the health, happiness and prosperity of all my friends and loved ones.  Goes without saying.  But I'm saying it anyway.

Anxiety makes me sleepless, which makes me loopy.  I should be one loopilicious mama by the time Kavanna makes her arrival.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nina- I am so experiencing the same emotional rollercoaster as you are. I hope that we are included in this batch. I don't even want to think about waiting another month for our referral. Lets hope that the CCAA is cranking out lots of referrals! Thinking of you. Hope to meet you soon. ~ Lisa
LID 2/6/06 (we share the same agency)

kitchu said...

Nothing wrong with loopy- hope this week brings you the best of news :)

Rosie said...

Oh bloody bugger hell as us Brits say...where are the rumours,referrals....we're with you all the way here over the pond!
Hold on there...your baby is here soon.HUgs

Rosie said...

Hurry up CCAA!!! We're waiting here!!! Arghhh(oophs hope you don't mind my swearing on other post,just British frustration)

Alyson and Ford said...

Gosh, I almost forgot. Are referrals suppose to be coming soon?

:) We're leaving the house. You can only refresh your computer so many times...
peace
fm

Bico Jewelry - Bico Galaxy said...

Hi Nina,

What is your experience with PFA? Are they your placement agency?

Thanks! Jana