Saturday, July 05, 2008

I spend wayyyyy too much time on the internet!


What does a $300 (yes, three hundred dollars) diaper pail look like?  Like this.  

Here's the scoop:  "Doctors and dentists throughout the world use Vipp waste bins because they're compact, airtight and sanitary -- and those same qualities are what make Vipp Bins the perfect diaper pail. Other diaper pails may be airtight, but they're often made of odor-absorbing plastic that can leave a lingering smell each time they're opened. That's why we love these Vipp bins: they're made of stainless steel that's easy to keep clean and odor-free. Handmade in Denmark, their clean lines fit into almost any decor and room. And you can use any plastic bag inside of them, so you never have to worry about keeping refills in stock."

Uh-huh.

2 comments:

chad-roscoe said...

Wow! It looks like Herman Munster. I like that about it.
I am planning to try cloth diapers, and for those I was told a laundry bag in a basket works best, because it keeps the odor from building up. Hmmmm.... does that mean it fills your house with that lovely litterbox aroma? Well, that was never explained!
I too spend waaaay to much time, hence my purchase of inflatable hangers 2 years ago when I saw them on a packing list!
So, if you get that, will you put eyes on it? The ones with the rolling pupils inside?
:)

C's Mom said...

That's a lot of diapers. I think I'll be muddling through with a lesser model ;0)