Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're next! Maybe.


Are we next?
Will the CCAA only refer the (small) two days ahead of us and leave us hanging another month?
If we get our referral in August, will the October trade fair in Guangzhou affect us?
If we get our referral in August, will the basic closure of the country the first week of October affect us?
Will we have to wait a whole other month to travel?
If we don't get our referral in August, will the CCAA do referrals during the Olympics?
Will they skip September (which would mean two more months of waiting)?
Can this get any more frustrating? (wait, strike that; best not to tempt fate)
Can this get any more exciting?
Will we really see Kavanna's face the first week of August?
When will we get to hold her in our arms at last?

Waiting sucks.

13 comments:

Johnny said...

Waiting for your good news, along with you.

chad-roscoe said...

I saw the perfect license plate for you (and me!) today:

I H8 W8N

We are holding our breath for you and wishing wishing you all good things!

xx~
D&D

kitchu said...

the TENSION... my heart says next next next :) hang in there! we're hangin' with you!

Mel said...

Oh Nina, you are so close now!! I really hope you get to see Kavanna's face SOON. I vote for next though!!

Anonymous said...

Keeping track of your good news. I can picture you holding Kavanna in your arms.......xoxox Wendy

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you, sharing all these crazy emotions. I'm just going to say, it will happen IN AUGUST!!! And, travel in Sept. So, no worries...just, worry about the shopping, packing, and booking.... how fun!

Alyson and Ford said...

I'm voting with mei ling... Referral in August, travel in September and HOME!
peace
fm

Valerie said...

OMG - I am SOOOO excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear your good news!

p.s. You have to come over and meet Milana. I'll call you!

Val

Christi and Abbey said...

Yay! Your day is on it's way, and how sweet it will be. Lots of love cheering you on : )

Rosie said...

I really hope you are next.Kavanna will be in College before we get our referral!!!
Your blog will be the first I visit next month!!!!!!

Susan said...

so many questions, so few answers :-)

Whether its august or sept, its going to happen, for sure, very soon. That is definitely something to be very excited about!!!

susan

Rosie said...

Thanks Nina for the link.Hopefully everyone will like the blog and send the message!!
Even the smallest actions count.

Anonymous said...

I hear you... we are LID 02/06/06 and I cant stay away from the computer! Agh I hope its our turn!! Please Please Please.
Becky