Saturday, September 06, 2008

The mind of a...OUR...baby...


What is Kavanna thinking?  

1.  How would I go about securing world peace, given that I am an infant and have limited powers to effect change in the international stage?
2.  About Einstein's theory of relativity... Hmmmm....
3.  What's for lunch?  Congee?  
4.  What is that sound?  Oh, it's my tummy.  It's rumbling.   (see #3)
5.  You looking at me?  Huh?  You there.  You looking at me?
6.  And with thanks to Erin, who also just got her referral for her daughter:  My mommy and daddy and my big sister Ariel are coming to get me soon... Yay, they're coming for me soon!!  

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

How about...'Here's a good expression..who could not love this face?'

Unknown said...

what a beautiful baby girl

Ellen said...

Your title should read the mind of MY baby!!!!!

Erin said...

I'm thinking she is thinking, "OK, Mommy and Daddy. I'm just sitting here waiting. Come get me already!"

I can't wait to meet her in person!

Much love, Erin

chad-roscoe said...

These questions have plagued me since we began. Wouldn't I love to be inside my someday-girl's mind, to see how she's feeling and whisper sweet things to her too?
I absolutely "get" you.
xx~
Di