Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Today!!!

Referrals are starting to arrive... We thought we'd see Kavanna's face tomorrow but it's looking as if the big day is TODAY.  

I've been up since 2:30am... can't sleep... can't think, can't eat, can't wait to see our baby's face!!!

UPDATE:  It's now 10:30 am and still no word from my agency.  Despite my lack of sleep I am wired as can be.  I feel as if I just drank 22 espressos.  My heart is jackhammering.  I can't think or focus.  Ring, phone, RING!!

UPDATE #2: Got an email from our agency.   The stork has landed!  They have our referral!   Now we just have to wait (still) for that call!!  The Call. 
 

14 comments:

Special K said...

Here's hoping the call comes soon!

Anonymous said...

Saw your post via RQ. SOOOOO excited for you and your family. Get ready for a whirlwind the next five weeks!

LAureen
AKA M2I

Basket full o' Plums said...

Crazy excited for you! Can't wait to see Ms. Kavanna's face, too. It's a crazy ride!!! Hang-on tight!

:))))

Love,
Laura

Sandra said...

Thinking of you guys, I'm so excited for you!

Mel said...

Ooh, how exciting! I'll check back later for an update.

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING!! Keep us posted.
Sending all of you lots of love...
Wendy

bbmomof2boys said...

eeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! So so excited for you!!! Any news??!!???

Hugs,
Carla

Samba said...

Nina it has been a loooooonnnnngggg time coming girl. I'm very excited for you. Cannot wait to meet Kavanna.

samba aka dawn in sac
www.talesfromthebigtomato.blogspot.com

Ellen said...

Today! Today!! Someone in the world (the person who matched you at the CCAA) knows who your daughter is! Someone has made that decision! And soon you will know!!!
How exciting doesn't even begin to describe it!

Anonymous said...

Nina, David and Ariel - yippeee, horray - today is the day.. woo hoo, how cool, today is the day. I won't call you at 11:00, because, I'm sure that's when you receive the joy of your little bundle. I'm so excited for all of you. It's your time, lots of love

chad-roscoe said...

Ring damn you phone! Ring!
We are so excited for you!
xx~
D&D

Ellen said...

Between you and Lisa, I am about ready to burst!!!!
Where are the photos of your beautiful girls??????
If I am this crazy, you must be NUTS!!! oh, that's right you already posted that!

Bobbie said...

saw your post on RQ..congrats..now

RING PHONE RING! RING PHONE RING!