Wednesday, September 03, 2008

More information about Kavanna


According to the report: Kavanna is a deep sleeper (so they say). She likes to roll and tear up paper. She's fond of imitating others. She can eat a biscuit without help.

Clearly, this child is a genius, in addition to elevating bright, happy cuteness to a whole new level. I don't think the term uber-cute even suffices. I need to make up a new word. Kavannalicious? K-Cute (nah, too much like K-Fed). Gotta think on that one... I'm loopy, since insomnia struck again last night. If only I could sleep like Ariel, who sleeps like the teenager she is (the loudest metal band on earth could play in her bedroom and she would not stir) , or like our new daughter Kavanna, the deep sleeper.

I almost still can't believe that I can finally write, "our new daughter".

Wow. I just want to pull her into my arms and kiss those adorable cheeks!!

16 comments:

Shawnstribe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
your daughter is stunning.
Cant wait to follow your journey.
We became a forever family 9 mths today!!!!
greetings from the UK
xxx
s

Rina, John & Annalisa said...

Where is Kavanna from? My daughter's last name is Lin too and she's from the Yihuang, Jiangxi province.

Tammy said...

Oh she is scrumptiously adorable. What a face!! And to top it off, she sounds like a bundle of fun. Congratulations - I'm sure you've looked at her pictures a bajillion times already (and smiled every time).

Hope she comes home quickly.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

comingaroundagain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isa + Steph + Sijia + William said...

She's absolutely gorgeous! Think it's the first time I see a proposal picture where the baby is smiling! So wonderful!

isa

comingaroundagain said...

'Bright, happy cuteness' - completely, absolutely! Love it!

Congratulations!!

(We are using the same agency and will leave for China 9/8/08).

Alyson and Ford said...

K is for Kuteness!! She is Kute!! We are so excited for you (is there a better word than "excited"???).
Congratulations over and over....

Alyson (other half to Ford)
LID 01/27/08
DOR 08/12/08
TA 08/29/08
Travel: 09/11/08!!!

K and/or K said...

She is beautiful!! I think waiting now is hard, I can't imagine when I have a picture to hold someday! So happy for you. Safe travels!

Mel said...

One of my friends told me that you got your referral, I forgot to check today. She is so freaking adorable! And only ten months, that's wonderful. I hope you get to travel really soon.

So, so happy for you.

Much love.

chad-roscoe said...

Wow! I can't even eat a biscuit by myself yet! She is truly as gifted as she is gorgeous!
xx~
Di

Mary said...

She is so unbelievably perfect. Those little lips!!! Gorgeous!

Congratulations!!!

Mary (OneBlessedFamily on RQ)

Susan said...

She is a serious cutie, that's for sure! That smile is going to get her very far in life I have no doubt!

Rosie said...

I'm not surprised you can't sleep!!! Its far too amazing,its just great!!!

kitchu said...

I'm just beaming over here!!!

Scott and Jessica said...

I am so happy for you Nina and grateful for all that your bring to our little RQ community! ! Your daughter is gorgeous and anyone can see she is a genius!
Jessica (Beainherbonnet)