Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Smile!


Looking at Kavanna makes me smile... and beam... and laugh with delight.  And as Ellen, who's waiting for Flora, reminded me, this photo belongs at the top of every post.

We got our renewed I-171H yesterday.  Hurray!!  One last thing for which I do not have to wait!

A few weeks ago I posted on RQ that after this Long Wait, I wanted immediate gratification from now on, for everything.  I think everyone who survives The Long Wait for China deserves never to have to wait again.   I jest (but only sort of).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just stopping in for my morning dose of bliss....she is delicious
xoxo Wendy

Susan said...

Yes, her pic should definitely stay at the top!!! I just love that smiley picture...so, so cute!

I'm going to have to check out your stroller, I like that it sits up high and is reversible.
susan
2/13/06 --how many more days til referral???

Alyson and Ford said...

Smiles are good...never stop! :)
peace
fm

C's Mom said...

I'm with Ellen - that priceless pic DOES belong at the top of every post.

chad-roscoe said...

We love thinking of you smiling! Yay Momma!
xx~
D&D

Jennifer said...

Congrats on getting that I-171 renewal. We got ours over the weekend. So nice to have that done and overwith. Now, if only those TA's would arrive!

Ellen said...

She makes me smile! She does belong at the top everytime. She is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I can't help but smile every time I see that beautiful face! BTW, that's a cool stroller!
Ingrid (sadiegirl, RQ)