Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Travel Approval!!

I can't wait to kiss this face!!!!




I'm thrilled to announce we got our TA today, which means we're one step closer to travel.  The consulate is closed all this week so we won't be able to apply for our consulate appointment until next week.  What would this process be without more delays??  Still, we're getting closer... we're coming for you, Kavanna!!

Also, congratulations to everyone who received a referral this week!  I'm so happy for all of you!

8 comments:

C's Mom said...

Hooray for TA!

I LOVE that sweet photo. How, how, how, do you stand the wait after seeing that adorable face?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to kiss that face also....
xoxox wendy

Coach Brian said...

Congratulations on your TA!!! Wishing you a speedy CA and easy travel plans!

Doreen said...

SHE... IS... JUST... TOO... CUTE!!!!!!
Won't be long now!!! YIPEE!!!!


Doreen in Montreal single Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

White Family said...

Wow can you hardly wait? I am excited for both our families! babies here we come!

kitchu said...

YAY!!!!!!

Valerie said...

Woo-hoo!!!! I'm so excited for you. And hooray for another little one to invite to our annual Easter egg hunt!
xoxoxoxVal, Tony, Nick and Milana
p.s. We cannot believe how incredibly cute your little love is!!!

...looking forward to seeing you soon!

bb said...

I am soooo excited for you!!! Kavanna is just the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait for you to kiss that cute little face too! Hugs, Beth