Sunday, November 30, 2008

In the mind of Kavanna...

David tends to think that Kavanna's thoughts run along the lines of plotting world domination like Baby Stewie in Family Guy. I think he's wrong. Clearly, Kavanna cares very much about world peace (not domination)... not to mention sartorial splendor and music. She's well rounded (in every way).

"Here I am with Mommy's friend Lisa and her daughter Julia. They brought me the prettiest dress in the world, and very unique. I love to be stylish! Lisa's mommy got me a cool onesy with the letter "K" on it. I think it'll be part of my superhero outfit for when I fight Stewie and his plots for world domination."


"Mommy's friend Andy came to visit. I don't know about this guy. He has white fuzzy stuff on his face. What's up with that?"

"Did I mention he brought me a beautiful dress? It is very splendid and warm.. perfect for the holidays , or for when I have a celebration party after saving the world from Stewie. Thank you, Andy!"

"Plus Andy is a musician who plays in a band. So naturally he has to be way cool. He even taught me how to play the keyboards..."

"Mommy, Daddy... clear out the garage. I'm starting a band!"

"Andy's mommy came to visit me, too. Her name is Shirley and she's a jazz afficianado. I danced for her and it was fun, fun, fun."

Tony & Val and their kids Nick and Milana came over, too, but Mommy didn't get any photos. I was too busy running around. After all, we superheroes are very camera shy."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was impressively fast! Thanks for including us in Kavanna's blog. We love her - and all of you! Love, Lisa and Julia

Ivy Shaffer said...

Hi again!

Love the pony tail! How adorable is she, I say!
Looks like music may be in the future!

She is such a dollie, I so enjoy your posts and photos.

Thanks for sharing,

Ivy

Billy and Maggie said...

Kavanna is so adorable! Cant wait to see her first record label lol :)

Unknown said...

these are great pics!!!

such sweet faces

DBW said...

Frances told me to tell you she is very jealous of Kavanna's hair.

C's Mom said...

Lot's of fun for the wee one.

I just get a kick out of K's hair. I love that tail.

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful seeing you for Thanksgiving. You have two beautiful daughters. Kavanna's dress was so darling...pink and girly. We have bags of toys for her. Let's talk soon.
xoxoxo

Rosie said...

OOH shes just so cute!!!